BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dreams

song by ; the Corrs


now here you in again you say, you want your freedom..
well, who an I to keep you down..
it's only right that you should play the way you feel it:.
but listen carefully to the sound, of you're loneliness..

like a heartbeat drives you mad.. in the stillness of remembering..
a what you had.. and what your lost..

yeah, thunder only happens when it's raining..
players only love your when they're playing..
women, they will come and they will go..
when the rain washes you clean, you'll know..
you'll know..

now here I go again I see the crystal vision..
but I keep my vision to my self..

but it's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams..
and have you any dreams you'd like to sell.. dreams of loneliness

0 komentar: